curl-and-php

Re: multi_curl with php

From: Admin <divxtamana_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:36:48 +0300

Thank you sir for input, ok i understand the batch thing, but please see
here i need to make 3 requests and each time it does this

-> initialize curl_multi with login page
-> Second initialize again for post new thread page
-> Last initialize to post thread.

so if i have 5 sites in handle it process above 3 steps to them individual,
i was thinking if there is any possibility it can work as follow

-> initialize curl_multi for 5 sites
     in a single request it goto login, open new thread and then post thread
to one site. so i dont have to repeat 3 time curl_multi_exec.

Regards