curl-and-php

libcurl multi same domain patch for thread safety somewhere near 7.20.x release

From: Richard Lynch <ceo_at_l-i-e.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 11:56:56 -0500

I think I am facing this issue on a GoDaddy site
(I know, the client picked):
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2009-04/0028.html

This makes me think it was fixed in 7.20.x
https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=47773

I see entries about thread safety in both 7.20.0 and 7.20.1:
7.20.0
multi interface with OpenSSL read already freed memory when closing down

7.20.1
threaded resolver double free when closing curl handle

Does anybody know which of those matches my issue here:
https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=61947
(There is a backtrace fo the libcurl part. Mostly luck, honestly)

I certainly appreciate any help here, especially because I'm pretty
sure it's going to come from an incredibly busy expert at libcurl...

Knowing GoDaddy, if they'll upgrade at all, they'll decide 7.20.0 is
"far enough" and, with my luck, I need 7.20.1 or something...

--
brain cancer update:
http://richardlynch.blogspot.com/search/label/brain%20tumor