curl-and-python

Re: Function to retrieve mulltiple URLs asyncrously

From: gf gf <unknownsoldier93_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:18:53 -0800 (PST)

Sorry for not being clear.

Currently, the function only returns one (the last?)
round of URL data. That is, if you ask it to it
retreive 200 URLs using 40 connections, you will only
get back 40 pages. The rest are retrieved, but are
somehow not returned (I can't figure out why).

Also, I was having a bit of a problem with getting
stuck at the select() - so I crudely modified it. I'm
sure someone knows how to do it the right way.

Also, please cc me on any responses, thanks.