curl-and-python

Re: Help Converting curl.exe command to pycurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 00:53:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Peter Schott wrote:

> OK - I can kind of see that, but why don't I get prompted for this when I
> use curl.exe? I don't pass this in for my command line and it works.

Aaaah. Now I finally start to understand... Sorry for being slow.

I went back and compared your python with the command line, and spotted that
you use -E but you don't pass in your certificate (using SSLCERT) in the
python program. You only pass in the SSLKEY, and both are likely to be
required.

curl -E assumes that your privaate key and client cert are both kept in the
same PEM file.