curl-and-python

Re: Proxy connect errors

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 00:09:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Andrew Bushnell wrote:

> 0000: Content-Length: 1313

> == Info: Ignore 1313 bytes of response-body

Ok, this at least shows us that we're progressing. It only failed to skip it
properly.

Aha!

I think I found the problem and I've just committed a fix for it. There's a
new daily snapshot coming out in just a few hours (to be dated july 6th), it
would be good if you could try that.

If this still fails, perhaps you can run the command line version with a
debugger and see what math I've messed up in the Curl_proxyCONNECT() function
in lib/http.c ? Either way, report your findings!