curl-and-python

Replacing all request headers

From: Steven Feil <sfeil_at_io.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:08:45 -0600 (CST)

How can I replace all request headers and use only the ones I choose?
I'm trying to get curl to work with a particular website, however this
website is programmed not to work unless it thinks it is talking to a
browser like Internet Explorer or Mozilla. I would like to replace
all request headers, not just "User-Agent", so that I can fool the
site. I was able to do this with the command line program curl, but I
have not found how to do this with lib curl.