curl-and-python

Domino HTTPS connection

From: Ng Joo Heng <heng4374_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:23:02 -0700 (PDT)

I m using pyCURL to make request to a domino web application. First thing i need to do is the pass through the authentication and then only to request for a page of info. My problem is when i perform the second request, it returns login page for me even i already went through the authentication in the first request(Post). Is there any way i can remain the session or connection so that i dont have to login for the second request?

Regards,
Joo Heng