curl-and-python

Re: Kerberos5 - GSSNEGOTIATE

From: Kjetil Jacobsen <kjetilja_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 23:23:58 +0200

hello,

it would be helpful if you could provide some more information:

- the error pycurl gives upon setting the gssnegotiate option, or even
better code that reproduce the error (perhaps you have specified the
option the wrong way, and the code will reveal that)
- the curl commandline that works

regards,
    - kjetil