curl-and-python

I'm new to the list - I seek answers to these issues I listed below.

From: John Draper <lists_at_webcrunchers.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:06:14 -0700

Hi,

After visiting the pycurl.sourceforge.net web site, I was really put
off by the amount of broken
links, and the lack of any Email Contact on the site, so I'm unable to
report to the authors
of the web site some broken links I found.

Instead, I'm joining this mail list just so I can see if this project
still exists and being worked on,
which apparently is not evident from looking at the web site...

In particular, in the "Documentation" section of the home page, they
refer to a "retriever-multi.py"
link. This link, along with "tests" and "examples" are now broken...

So, my first set of questions are:

1) Is this project still alive and who can I contact about these broken
links in the 'pycurl.sourceforge'
site? No contact information was given on the site.

2) Since these links are broken, how can I obtain information from
these links I no longer have
access to. IE: I need some examples, and in particular to
"retriever-multi.py" which I cannot
now access.

3) Are there any issues involved in installation of this module on an
OpenBSD box I should know
about? Like "un-documented gothas" and other strangeness someone might
have reported in the
past? In looking at the "mail list" page, I see no links to archives,
so cannot go and read any past
postings...

Anyway, if anyone is still on this list ans wants to help out this
Newbee, please don't hesitate to
respond.

NOTE: this email address I'm using for this list is not read very often
read except in this case where
I'm expecting a reply. So sometimes my response may be directed to a
single individual, and as such
my return Email will be my private one.

Thank you

John D.