curl-and-python

Re: pycurl, python 2.5, win32

From: Nathan E. Moore <nate_at_redtetrahedron.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 01:47:59 -0400

I have a win32 binary for pycurl 7.15.5.1 python 2.4. That I can offer up.
Assuming that this doesn't come with any support obligations.

http://nate.redtetrahedron.org/pycurl/pycurl-ssl-7.15.5.1.win32-py2.4.exe

for the installer.

This was built against:
curl 7.15.5
openssl 0.9.8c
zlib 1.2.3
c-ares 1.3.1

The largest and most important change in this build verses the one at
pycurl's download page is that this
version works for 127.0.0.1 type addresses when you do not have a dns
server configured. This is the most important change mostly because it is
the change that prompted me to try to build it, and the only one that I can
remember.

I don't have any python 2.5 build because I have yet to download 2.5.

Nathan

--On Tuesday, September 26, 2006 9:08 AM +0200 Kjetil Jacobsen