curl-and-python

Re: FTP upload through HTTP proxy

From: Kumar Appaiah <kumar.appaiah_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 07:24:07 +0000

On 08/08/07, Kjetil Jacobsen wrote:
> have you tried using the --libcurl option with curl? this will give
> you a source file in c which corresponds to the command line you
> specified when running curl. from this source file you should be able
> to see which curl options have been set for for corresponding curl
> command line.

Unfortunately, my curl (which came with Debian) doesn't seem to have
that feature. It is:

curl 7.15.5 (i486-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.16.4 OpenSSL/0.9.8e
zlib/1.2.3.3 libidn/0.6.5
Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap http file https ftps
Features: GSS-Negotiate IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz

Do you recommend a recompile from source?

Thanks!

Kumar

--
Kumar Appaiah,