curl-and-python

Re: pycurl and thomson grass valley k2 FTP servers

From: Shailesh Kumar <shaileshk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:29:36 +0530

Hi,

Sorry for replying back on this thread after quite delay. We were able
to connect up with the K2 server people. They suggested that adding
some more options would be required for accessing files using PyCURL.
Here is a brief.

c.setopt(c.FTP_USE_EPSV, 1)

c.setopt(c.QUOTE, ['TYPE I'])

c.setopt(c.CONNECTTIMEOUT, 30)