curl-and-python

Uncaught bounce notification

From: <mailman-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:31:55 +0100

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it. This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://cool.haxx.se/cgi-bin/mailman/admin/curl-and-python/bounce

attached mail follows:

Dear customer,

Our records show that your online session has been locked due to the
following reason.

1. Log On attempts with invalid information.

2. Inadequate Update on your Bank of America Online Account.

We urge you to restore your Bank of America Online Account immediately
to avoid final shut down of your account.

Click the link below to Restore Your Bank of America Online Account:

Bank of America Online Account

© 2009 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved. Received on 2009-11-30