curl-and-python

github mirror of pycurl CVS sources

From: Richard Bullington-McGuire <richard.bullington.mcguire_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:05:17 -0400

As part of some virtualenv integration work I'm working on for the gogogon
project (https://github.com/blackstonetech/gogogon/) I needed an easily
accessible source archive that pip could read in a requirements file. I
ended up extracting the commits from CVS using 'git cvsimport' and I've
pushed the resulting repository here:

git://github.com/blackstonetech/gogogon.git

The github project surrounding this is:

https://github.com/blackstonetech/pycurl

I'm wondering if a new release is forthcoming?

The version of pycurl in Pypi is behind the latest released files on
SourceForge, and there are bugs fixed in the CVS HEAD (such as the
--static-libs issue mentioned here
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/curlpython-2010-03/0002.html ) that impair pycurl's
usability on some platforms.

--
Richard Bullington-McGuire <richard.bullington.mcguire_at_gmail.com>
PGP key IDs: RSA: 0x93862305 DH/DSS: 0xDAC3028E