curl-and-python

Solved: Re: PyCurl and pipelining - CURLMOPT_PIPELINING not implemented?

From: Joe \ <joe_at_shellblade.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 17:41:26 +0100

Michael Wood wrote on 2011-09-06 16:24:
> Hi

Thank you for the quick response!

> On 6 September 2011 17:50, Joe "Pragmatk" <joe_at_shellblade.net> wrote:
>> Hey, I've been unable to find information on how to use
>> CURLMOPT_PIPELINING with pycurl and the option itself doesn't seem to be
>> defined in my package.
>>
>> Is my installed version too old, is it unimplemented, or am I doing
>> something entirely wrong?
>
> It looks like it was added to pycurl before the release of version
> 7.16.1. It was added in November 2006 and 7.16.1 was tagged in March
> 2007.
>
> What version do you have? The latest released version is 7.19.0.

Hm - that's a bit weird - my pycurl reports this one: PycURL libcurl/7.21.0

I just went back to the problem and now realized there's a constant
called M_PIPELINING. I'd been trying "PIPELINING", "CURLMOPT_PIPELING",
"MOPT_PIPELINING" and totally forgotten about the dir() function.

Again, thanks a lot!
Joe