curl-and-python

RE: curl-and-python Digest, Vol 63, Issue 1

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 22:34:06 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011, Eric Seubert wrote:

Please. If you intend to respond to mails, DON'T use the digest mode of the
mailing list. It makes everything very ugly and hard to follow.

> I am getting a syntax error on this line:
> c.setopt(pycurl.POSTFIELDSIZE_LARGE, (curl_off_t)64d)
> Namely, the 64d. I'm not sure how to translate that from c to python.

Does it really include the 'd' in there? POSTFIELDSIZE_LARGE takes a number,
the size of the data you're about to send. I would suggest you use the docs
here http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html to find out about
libcurl options.

Then read this => http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html