curl-and-python

RE: want to maintain pycurl?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 13:26:36 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 6 Mar 2012, Utsav Sabharwal wrote:

> I am ready to put my time and energy   and wish to know who all are in and
> how and when to start.. . Cheers!!

Awesome. I'm glad to see this big and enthusiastic response.

When: start now!

How: well, tell us what you think! I'm not the lead and I will not tell anyone
around here how to lead this! =) My suggestion would be to just put the code
on github, update the public web site, solicit patches and improvements from
everyone around here and then work on getting a first "reborn" release out
within the nearest future. But that's just my personal idea.

As I am admin of the sourceforge project, I will add you as admin there if you
give me your sourceforge user name.