curl-and-python

RE: Curl RTSP Commands not Available in Python?

From: Utsav Sabharwal <tashywashysachy_at_live.in>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:06:38 +0530

> I am trying to use the Curl RTSP commands that are listed on this page, but they do not seem  > to be working. Supposedly setopt(option, value) corresponds to curl_easy_setopt in libcurl, where option is specified with the CURLOPT_* constants in libcurl, without the CURLOPT_prefixes. However for the RTSP options, it does not work. > For example:
> c.setopt(pycurl.RTSP_REQUEST, RTSPREQ_OPTIONS)c.setopt(pycurl.RTSP_STREAM_URI, uri)
>  The error that comes up is: "AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'RTSP_REQUEST'"
> Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
> Thank you.

RTSP is not supported in the current version of pycURL binding thought is available in libcURL. We plan to add this feature in the coming versions.
pycURL is an open source community and we love to see new developers involving. If somehow you wish to contribute by adding RTSP or similar lacking features let us know :)
Please follow us on twitter for updates:https://twitter.com/#!/pycURL

d_r_a_g_o_s