curl-and-python

Re: pycURL shifting from sourceforge to github

From: Richard Bullington-McGuire <richard.bullington.mcguire_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 12:52:06 -0500

When you do migrate the CVS repo, please use the cvs2git script to import the history. That's what I did when inset up this github mirror:

http://github.com/blackstonetech/pycurl

Or, you could clone and push this repo or clone it. The last change was in Oct 2010 as far as I can tell.

--
Richard Bullington-McGuire
+1 571 236 0938