curl-and-python

Re: Git repository

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 14:08:50 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013, Oleg Pudeyev wrote:

> If you look at history in gitk you can easily see that there are multiple
> branches that are merged.

I second that it looks mostly weird and I too would be suspicious against this
home of the code.

As far as I am concerned, the pycurl.sf.net is still the official home as
nobody has yet shown a proper leadership with a new home.

Is there for example any linux distribution packaging pycurl from any other
source that the sourceforge project?

Whenever someone thinks they have the "official" pycurl home, the sf.net web
page could easily be modified to refer to that.