curl-and-python

Re: pycurl.FORM_CONTENTHEADER

From: Dima Tisnek <dimaqq_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 17:05:29 -0700

the patch is pretty old. does it still apply cleanly?
also, what are those magic bits in xdecref?

I'm not confident using or expanding on it in its current state.
Moreover, perhaps a paradigm shift may be necessary here.
How about support any CURLOPT_ flag that is possible in multipart post?
Read function may be a bit tricky!
Overall content-length may or may not be possible to compute in advance.