curl-and-python

Re: Request stuck waiting for response

From: Dima Tisnek <dimaqq_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 08:53:47 +0100

please run with debug on, you should be able to see request header
libcurl sends.

alternatively run over http and check with tcpdump or netcat.

I've had a case in the past where Content-Length had to be set explicitly.
Another possibility is if BUFFERPTR doesn't allow zero bytes, if
internally it expects a C-style string.

d.