Re: curl-config.in doesn't handle -L@libdir@

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 15:35:25 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Heikki Korpela wrote:

> Please consider applying the following to curl-config.in.
>
> This way, PHP cURL extension will build even when libdir is other than
> /usr or /usr/local.

Thanks!

I did intend the --libs to display all the required linker flags what libcurl
requires, but not the ones for libcurl itself as you can already use a line
like:

 echo `curl-config --prefix`/lib

To get the path where libcurl is installed. I realize now that it isn't good
enough if you've used './configure --libdir=/foo' though...

So, I like this patch. It'll make it easier to link applications with
libcurl.

--
     Daniel Stenberg -- curl dude -- http://curl.haxx.se/