Memory leak when using curl_easy_perform with Curl 7.6.1 library

From: Bescon, Guenole <Guenole.Bescon_at_compaq.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:49:50 +0200

Hello,

I currently use the libcurl 7.6.1 to do HTTP posts.

I encountered a memory leak during my endurance tests

The leak seems to be in the curl_easy_perform function

Is it a known problem ?

is a patch available to correct this leak ?

Thanks
Gwen

Here is my code:
mySession = curl_easy_init();

myCode = curl_easy_setopt(mySession, CURLOPT_STDERR, myNullFile);
myCode = curl_easy_setopt(mySession, CURLOPT_FAILONERROR, 1);
myCode = curl_easy_setopt(mySession, CURLOPT_NOPROGRESS, 1);
myCode = curl_easy_setopt(mySession, CURLOPT_MUTE, 1);
myCode = curl_easy_setopt(mySession, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
myCode = curl_easy_setopt(mySession, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, myTimeout);

myCode = curl_easy_setopt(mySession, CURLOPT_URL, myUrl);
myCode = curl_easy_setopt(mySession, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, myData);

myCode = curl_easy_perform(mySession);

curl_easy_cleanup(mySession);