HTTP POST Memory...

From: SHIRETU <eqqpqouo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 06:47:54 -0700 (PDT)

oh,

My form NEEDS a valid file (<INPUT TYPE="file" NAME="FileName">).
I just asked you how to simulate one in memory,
how to read from a buffer instead from a file(ex: char *, CString, etc).

Let me give you an example:

CString str="This is the content of a file";

When i pass the string str to MyPost(CString URL, CString data_to_be_posted)
function I want to be interpreted as a binary file (with a generated name if necesary) by cURL
library. You can say now: "So, write a file with that content and
pass it to cURL!!!". But I don't want to write anything on HDD because
of speed problems. Is this possible?

Sorry for bothering you for so many times...