libcurl + MFC as a static library?

From: Guido Reina <guidoreina_at_isdn-si.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 16:40:21 +0100

Hi there,

I have developped a MFC program under Visual C++ 6.0 (I use libcurl 7.10.1) and everything works fine. The problem arises when I change the configuration to use MFC as a static library, in this case libcurl crashes (the call stack shows: curl_easy_perform (line 245) -> Curl_perform (line 1491) -> Transfer (line 1168) -> Curl_readwrite (line 883) -> fread -> error unhandled exception (Access Violation)). What I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Guido.