Re: SIGSEGV in resolver (redhat 6.0, 7.3)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:11:04 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Vojtech Janota wrote:

> > - if((ERANGE == res) || (EAGAIN == res)) {
> > + if(ERANGE == res) {

> This indeed helped (redhat 6). Thank you for your prompt response.

Thanks for telling us.

There is but one thing to say about this:

 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

And with that said, I'll go hide again and think of a solution for this. I
don't like the idea of having a (weird) configure script check for this
condition, as that would make binary libraries built on redhat 7.3 not work
on 8.0 and vice versa.

If anyone has some bright ideas, please bring them forward. I need them.