Re: Curl_base64_decode not mod 3 issue

From: Andrew Francis <locust_at_familyhealth.com.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:03:13 +0800

> The interface has become like this more or less out of a coincidence,
as it
> hasn't been that very much planning behind how it turned out.

I've hacked in the following interfaces, as discussed in
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2002-10/0022.html :
unsigned char *curl_base64_decode(char *src, int srclen, unsigned char
*dest, int *destlen)
char *curl_base64_encode(const void *inp, int insize, char *outptr, int
*outlen)

Are they still wanted in the main library? I was waiting until I'd
tested it properly to submit a patch, which I never got around to
doing..

>> the e version on my machine (base64.c,v 1.14 2002/09/03) doesn't seem
>> to propertly handle the case when the size of the enencoded message
is not
>> a multiple of 3.

Someone smack me; I noticed and fixed this a couple of months ago while
making the above changes and forgot. Sorry :/

--
Andrew Francis
Software Developer