Re: Question on using libcurl for FTP.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 01:26:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Wei Weng wrote:

> Is it possible to implement a CURLOPT_RECURSIVE_DIR or CURLOPT_PATTERNMATCH
> to faciliate this usage? It could be immensely helpful.

It would be possible, but out of what libcurl provides.

1. libcurl doesn't interpret data contents, which this would require.
2. libcurl only transfers one file at a time

So if this functionality would be written by someone, it would certainly make
a nice add-on to libcurl, but not be incorporated into it.