Re: Next issue - HP-UX 11.0

From: J. Cone <the_cone_at_g8labs.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:24:51 +1200

Sounds like libssl.a is being linked into a shared library.

You could try linking it into the main program, and linking the main
program with -E to make all of the global symbols public to shared libraries.

(I don't have any of the code or makefiles in front of me, to know how hard
that would be)

(PS. This mail address is probably a black hole; please reply to the list)