replacing libwww's webbot with libcurl

From: <jmzorko_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:38:08 -0800

Hello, all ...

I looked for this in the archives, but didn't see an answer for this.
I want to replace libwww's webbot with my own app using libcurl (webbot
has problems with hanging forever on certain URLs). What I want to
know is:

How do I set up libcurl to crawl a website i.e. not download any data,
just report back URLs off of a root URL given to it, for example, given
www.apple.com, how to make libcurl report back URLs off of that, like
www.apple.com/ipod, www.apple.com/macosx, etc.? Is there a callback
option for this, i.e. something like CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION,
CURLOPT_WRITEDATA, etc.?

Regards,

John

Falling You - exploring the beauty of voice and sound
http://www.magnatune.com/artists/falling_you