Re: TclCurl: ftpssl option

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:57:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, stefano federici wrote:

> > If you use the ftps:// protocol in the URL, you won't need the additional
> > 'ftpssl' option.
>
> Ok. But I get the same error even when I use the ftp:// procotol WITH the
> ftpss option. Would you expect it?

It looks as if you're using a tclcurl version that doesn't support that
option.

> Sorry, what does --ftpssl mean? Should I use the ftpssl option with 2 dashes
> before it?

I don't know annything about TclCurl. --ftpssl is the name of the option the
command line tool curl provides and that was what I was referring to.

> I tried to look for the -insecure option, but I didn't find it. Obviously I
> looked into the TclCurl documentation.

Sorry, I can't help you there either.

> > The output you get from -verbose might help too.
>
> Well, I used it in all the attempts I made but with no results at all but
> the error numbers. Am I using it correctly?

I don't know. If the docs says that's the correct way, then you do it right.