Re: Mail Archive [was Re: curl base64]

From: nkb <nkb_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:41:27 +0900

Thanks. I just found the same thread from the mail archive. I was
wondering if there's anyway to get hold of the mail archive in some form
of .mbx or portable format so that new users like me could search
quickly and easily without having to go online and visit the websites to
search for past mail messages?