Re: Problem compiling with msys/mingw

From: Andrés García <fandom_at_retemail.es>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:47:04 +0100

Hi,

> > I suggest:
> >
> > #if defined(BUILDING_LIBCURL) || defined(DLL_EXPORT)
> > #define CURL_EXTERN __declspec(dllexport)
> > #else
> > #define CURL_EXTERN __declspec(dllimport)
> > #endif
>
> If that makes the mingw build compile fine, then I'm OK with it.

I am afraid it doesn't.

During the build it gives this warning:

../../curl/lib/mprintf.c:1020: warning: 'curl_msnprintf' defined locally
after being referenced with dllimport linkage.

Any idea what it may mean? As far as I can see all the functions in the
family are defined the same way, but only this one provokes a warning.

Andres