Using Curl w/ Authorize.net

From: <jonathan_at_wband.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 09:23:19 -0600

I've been working with the PHP version of the authorize.net transaction, and
I needed to convert it to C.
~
I got some compiling errors that I wanted to run by everyone quickly to see
if anybody had any ideas on solving them. It looks like I'm either missing a
library, or the PHP stuff uses foreign code. Here it is.
~
[jonathan_at_localhost ~]$ gcc processcc.c -L/usr/lib -lcurl
 -L/usr/kerberos/lib -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lcom_err -lk5crypto
 -lresolv -ldl -lz -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err -lresolv
 -L/usr/kerberos/lib -lssl -lcrypto -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5
 -lcom_err -lk5crypto -lresolv -ldl -lz -lz
processcc.c: In function `get_auth_result':
processcc.c:329: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
processcc.c:332: error: `CURLOPT_POST' undeclared (first use in this
function)
processcc.c:332: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
processcc.c:332: error: for each function it appears in.)
processcc.c:333: error: `CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER' undeclared (first use in
this function)
processcc.c:334: error: `CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS' undeclared (first use in this
function)
processcc.c:337: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
~
I'm still going to be working on this, but if anyone has any ideas, please
send them on. Thanks!!
~
Jonathan
~