No return for SSL enabled libcurl C program
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:48:37 -0500 (CDT)
I don't get the https: page with libcurl, although I DO get it with CURL.
I dl the latest CA bundle. I get expected page with http:// from curl and
libcurl. I have installed an SSL enabled curl and libcurl under WinXP.
I built the simple ssl test program with SKIP_PEER_VERIFICATION enabled,
and the following lines:
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "https://sourceforge.net/");
printf("cURL version %s\n", curl_version());
(last line wrapped by email prog)
* About to connect() to sourceforge.net port 443
* Trying 22.214.171.124... * connected
* Connected to sourceforge.net (126.96.36.199) port 443
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: c:\curl\curltest\curl-ca-bundle.crt
* Closing connection #0
cURL version libcurl/7.12.1 OpenSSL/0.9.7e zlib/1.2.2
I've tried many combinations - what am I missing?
Received on 2005-04-15