Re: multithreads or multi interface

From: Martin Vogt <vogt_at_itwm.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 13:06:04 +0200

Alexander Lazic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i want to use the libcurl for a benchmarktool.

Hello,

I have written a simple benchmark with libcurl,
please look at the "Performance Problem" thread:

Prog1:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2005-08/0177.html

Prog2:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2005-09/0020.html

Both demo programs show a timeout problem, I got some
replys how to fix ist, but currently without any success.

Im now writing something in apr, but I would be happier
if I can use curl, because its a bit easier to use.
Maybe my demo program makes something stupid, it needs
a bit debugging.

regards,

Martin

 Martin Vogt