Test 253 and 255 segfaults with curl-7.15.1

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 21:05:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi

(This mail is CC'ed to the libcurl mailing list, note that if you reply to the
list it won't reach it unless you post from an address that is subscribed.)

I've seen your bug report #1380401 in the curl bug tracker and I some
follow-up questions:

Can you rebuild curl staticly and run the single tests with -g [num]? Like:

  $ cd tests
  $ ./runtests.pl -g 253

... as then it'll fire up gdb for you, and when you enter 'run' it'll
hopefully catch the segfault nice and clean and you can show us a stack trace
and hopefully contents of some local variables in a suitable place in the
trace.

What glibc version are you using?