mingw users can use 'generic' lib

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:18:37 +0100 (CET)

Hi

A private conversation with a user made me decide to post a little info about
the (binary packaged) library situation for mingw users:

   Mingw users can use the 'generic' libs from the download page just fine!

The generic builds are supposed to be able to get used by both MSVC and mingw
users in fact, and possibly some others too.

It would in fact nice to get it confirmed from a MSVC user that this is the
case, as then we can remove the special MSVC section of that page (as I just
removed the mingw section) as the special sections only add confusion of the
'generic' one in fact is the preferred!