Progress function

From: Jérémie Noguer <raisingfallen_at_free.fr>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:54:42 +0200

Hi,

I'm using libcurl since 2 days and I experience a little problem with the progress meter.

I wrote my progress callback

int progress_func(void* ptr, double rDlTotal, double rDlNow, double rUlTotal, double rUlNow)
{...
...}

and when I set up the curl handle, I call

curl_easy_setopt(upload, CURLOPT_NOPROGRESS, FALSE);
curl_easy_setopt(upload, CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION, progress_func);

But when I compile I got an error : "Invalid use of member (did you forgert the '&' ?)"
I tried many things but I can't get rid of that one.

Can anyone help ?

Regards