creating directories with FTP?

From: Armel Asselin <asselin.armel_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:32:04 +0200

Hello,

I want to use the FTP connection established by libcurl to create and delete directories with FTP (using MKD and RMD).
Some FTP servers recognize absolute names, some others do not (old ones), if I need to mess with the current directory, how can I tell to libcurl that I did it... or will it detect the succesful CWD commands in prequote/postquote... itself and update its state?
by the way, how can i do to "just" make my RMD/MKD and have no main action?

Regards
Armel Asselin