Re: Stack smashed when linked with pthreads

From: Marshall Crocker <marshall_at_iconux.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:38:03 -0500

> Do you get the error in runtime, when actvating a pthread?
> If so you can check the stacksize with pthread_attr_getstacksize() and
> usually be able to change it with pthread_attr_setstacksize().
My code never even gets a chance to execute before I get the stack
smashed error. When I was trying to figure out the problem I ended up
commenting out all of the pthread code and still got the error. That's
when I realized it was a linking problem and started removing libraries.

Thanks for the info though. This may come in handy later.

Marshall