Re: error in libcurl.dll?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:09:43 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007, Thomas Reinhardt wrote:

> I was try to send a document and my app crashes.
>
> My sendfunction:

[...]

That source code was not complete, and with your generally bad buffer boundary
checks and little details it is impossible for us to tell.

> How can I narrow down the function, which this address belongs to.
> I can't install any debugger on the errorthrowing machine.

Then sprinkle the code with printf()s or similar. Or better: fix your system
so that you _can_ run a debugger.

> I use:
> libcurl.dll 2004/21/01, 13:47:14 188.471 Byte

That sounds like a very old libcurl. I would recommend an upgrade.