Re: server downtime

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 01:00:38 +0100

2007/3/22, Ralph Mitchell wrote:

> Well, it looks like the daily auto-build went off OK this time,
> without any help (or changes) from me. It's listed in the autobuild
> table as of 8am Haxx-local-time.

Nope. There's still a problem some where.

Scripts which process autobuild mails are under revision, and at some
point in the future if an autobuild mail format is not basically
correct it might not make its way into the table at all, which would
be the most reasonable thing to do just to avoid undesired things.

BTW no mail from you, nor your system, in my inbox yet. So please, if
you want this issue further investigated, send me the mails as I've
asked before. You only need to do it once, not a permanent setting.

--
-=[Yang]=-