HTTP/1.1 Host: accounts.craigslist.org Pragma: no-cache Accept:

From: Rajesh Singh <rajesh.singh_at_hanusoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:26:56 +0530

Hi Dan

A very good day for you.I am trying to login a website using libCURLNET, But I am not able to loging in that site.I am get back in loging page.You can see below is the debug curl message.

Please give me any ideas.

SSL certificate verify ok.
POST /login/index.php?loginType=L&step=confirmation&originalURI=/login/index.php&rt=&rp=&submit=Log%20In&inputEmailHandle=krishan_vinay_at_yahoo.com&inputPassword=kshitiju28

HTTP/1.1 Host: accounts.craigslist.org Pragma: no-cache Accept: */* Content-Length: 0 Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Connection: close
Cache-control: no-cache; no-store
Location: /login/index.php
     Rajesh Singh
      Software Engineer
      rajesh.singh_at_hanusoftware.com
         http://www.hanusoftware.com
      1-732-658-5205
      91-124 - 4102729, 4267614

Disclaimer: This email, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain privileged and confidential information.If received in error, please inform the sender as quickly as possible and delete this email and any copies from your computer network.If not an intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute or rely on it, and any form of disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this email is prohibited.Unless stated otherwise,Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent Hanu Software

logo.gif