Re: Autobuild hung today

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 19:37:10 +0200

Hi,
I had yesterday this total hung, and it made the machine unaccessable from remote.
In addition now after the recent changes I see that none of the test servers start anymore;
since I changed the user running autobuilds from root to a normal user I thought first that I missed something, but I can see a couple of other autobuilds now suffering from same issue....
any ideas, someone?

Guen.