Re: fixing schemes and domains on the fly

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:06:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007, Yaroslav Samchuk wrote:

> I have asked for any suggestions from the very beginning, but I have received
> nothing

Your first question was done only 7 days ago. That's not a very long time.
Also, I happened to be abroad at the time you sent the mail.

> if you feel on a hunch that this should be done on application level (at
> least I have this feeling), then probably it's better for me to make changes
> on my side than to include them into curl. especially taking into account
> the fact that now I know how to do this.

That's indeed what my hunch says! If not even you can see fine enough reasons
why this should be included, I say it looks like you're up for doing that
magic app-side instead!