Re: Invoking remote operations by ssh ...

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:44:04 -0700

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 10:42:48AM -0300, Sandro Andrade wrote:
> Yes, I could do this, but we wouldn't like to create dependencies on external
> tools like ssh. If there is a way to perform this operation programmatically it
> would be better.
>
> Do you know if libcurl supports this feature ?

libcurl supports SFTP command quoting, so you are limited to those commands
which are a part of the SFTP protocol. But that includes directory listings,
file transfers and the commands chgrp, chmod, chown, ln, mkdir, pwd,
rename, rm, rmdir, symlink, which might be enough depending on what you're
doing.

>>> Dan