release countdown almost there but not quite

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 13:28:50 +0100 (CET)

Hey

Currently we're working with two existing bugs that I want to see if we can
get sorted before release. I'll give them a couple of days (let's say until
tuesday the 29th) and if we haven't fixed them within that time, I'll ship
7.18.0 with those bugs remaining and we'll have them fixed after release
instead.

The two bugs I'm talking about are:

#1 - Gautam Kachroo's issue named "connection reuse with proxies and ssl",
      my latest response on that thread:
      http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2008-01/0323.html

#2 - Kevin Reed's issue named "CONNECT with NTLM auth when proxy closes" which
      is found in the bug tracker:
      http://curl.haxx.se/bug/view.cgi?id=1879375

I'll of course appreciate more eyes and hands to get involved to sort them
out.

I'll try to ignore other bugs/patches that may appear from now until the
actual release, just to make the relase more likely to happen.