Re[2]: Cookies

From: Anton Fedorov <datacompboy_at_call2ru.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 18:29:00 +0600

Hello, Daniel.

* sorry, firstly sent not in list

Your wrote 22 февраля 2008 г. 18:02:32:

>> Hi all! I have try to connect to some server with curl multi interface.
DS> Is that the perl binding? What libcurl version on what operating system?
yes, perl.
root_at_akoss:/var/www/a-koss.ru/trav# curl -V
curl 7.15.5 (i486-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.17.1 OpenSSL/0.9.8g zlib/1.2.3.3 libidn/1.1 libssh2/0.17
Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap ldaps http file https ftps scp sftp
Features: GSS-Negotiate IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz

>> and that don't work -- it logged fine, but don't get content -- no cookies
>> tranferred...
DS> It'd help a lot of if you'd also show us the headers you got back and what
DS> request headers libcurl sent.
I'm got cookies on login, but on secure try no cookies sent.

DS> You'd need to use the share interface to make multiple easy handles share cookies.
O!!! But... there no share interface binding for perl :(
Many thanks for pointing :) going to make share bind, and some fixes.

Where to sent result? In list?

--
Best regards,
 Anton